EA to Founder - Arts & Culture!
Amazing PA role within the arts & culture industry! Our client is looking for a driven, level-headed and enthusiastic PA/EA to support the Founder of their small, thriving and dynamic team.
They are looking for a professional and polished individual to take on a hybrid role of PA/Office Manager. The candidate must be able to maintain the upmost discretion when working with clients, evidently have first rate communication skills but also seamlessly fit into the entrepreneurial environment and help contribute to the strong team spirit the company prides themselves on.
- Comprehensive diary management including client meetings
- Drafting correspondence as required
- Managing all business and personal travel (domestic and international)
- Supporting MD in personal appointments, travel, administration etc.
- Supporting business development processes, including researching target clients
- Supporting the Account Managers/Directors in the delivery and measurement of client strategies and events, working with third party partners where necessary in the UK and abroad
- Work with team on recruitment processes including office inductions
- Managing holiday schedule and filing all HR related documents
- Research: both business development and client related research
- Managing upkeep of the office
Required Background and Experience
- Qualified with a strong track record in office administration and executive support
- Strong interest in marketing, brand and communications, with a good understanding of both the corporate and cultural world
- Passion for and knowledge of the arts is essential
- Exposure to issues relating to arts funding, consumer goods, luxury brands is desirable
- A self-starter with a hands-on approach and the ability to hit the ground running
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and able to engage confidently with clients
- Strong numeracy skills are essential, ideally with experience of using SAGE
- Adaptable, able to multitask, think on your feet and show initiative
- Eager to be challenged by goals and benchmarks
£28,000 - £30,000 pa