Executive Assistant - Theatre Production Company, West London
Newly created EA role! Join a hugely exciting, fast growing and super successful theatre production company as Executive Asisstant to the dynamic and ambitious CEO /Founder.
This is a brand new role so you will have plenty of scope to put your own stamp on the role whilst growing with the company. This varied role offers ample opportunity to take on significant project planning responsibilities, such as the setting up of new internal processes, managing the execution of key business development opportunities and organising company-wide initiatives alongside traditional EA duties.
We are looking for an inimitable individual who can foster a true partnership with the CEO whilst taking on an ambassadorial role and promoting the finest experience both internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a complex calendar, professional and personal communications, travel logistics, and providing support to other senior executives, where applicable.
- Plan and management of the CEO's schedule for maximum output and impact on company growth
- Project Management: Help the CEO research, plan, launch, and manage key projects that drive growth or improve delivery excellence
- Knowledge Management: Help CEO capture, organise, and share information to drive business performance
- Maintaining databases, documents, and project files using Notion
- Provide support with admin duties such as typing, drafting, and spreadsheet creation
- Communication and People Management: Manage exceptional two-way communication between the CEO's office and all stakeholders
- Build direct relationships with employees and external partners, maintaining 1-on-1 and whole company communication schedules, and managing conflicting external needs for CEO's time and resources
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in an EA role reporting directly to senior management
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in the arts and culture industries
- Commercially driven with strong business acumen
- Innovative in coming up with solutions
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adept project planning and management skills
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Process and system-building skills and experience
- Proficiency in office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Numerical competency and experience in reporting, budgets, and spreadsheet work
£35,000 - £45,000 pa