Studio Manager/PA - Amazing Shoe Brand!
A luxury and bespoke shoe designer are looking for a confident, sparky and driven Studio Manager/PA to join their small but passionate team. If you are looking for a creative, relaxed but slick environment to become a core part of – then this could be the role for you.
As a Studio Manager/PA you would be the go-to regarding the day-to-day running of the studio as well as offering support for the founder of the company. We are looking for someone who is hyper organised, and deadline focused to be the lynchpin of the office and make sure everyone, and everything is running in harmony.
- Manage team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Planning timing and implementing time structure and making sure everything runs according to calendar
- Keep track of all invoices and ensure that all items are filed and paid on time
- Finding ways to optimise filing
- Manage agendas/ travel arrangements/appointments
- Keep track of stock
- General Administration
- Inbox/diary management for the founder
- Running of the studio
- Handle online deliveries
What we are looking for:
- Previous office support experience as a PA/Office Administrator
- Basic Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator would be very desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attitude
- Love of shoes is a bonus!
£30,000 - £35,000 pa