Team Coordinator, Award-Winning Marketing Consultancy, Soho!
Our client is an award-winning marketing consultancy and are looking for a Team Coordinator to join their team! Based in Soho, the environment is sociable, fast paced and ambitious!
As Assistant to the team, this role will have a coordination focus where you will work to support business development outcomes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that leads and enquiries are followed up by the team within set timeframes – and chase people if needed!
- Support the team to ensure that prospects’ and clients’ details are continuously and accurately updated on the database
- Manage the storing and sharing of business development materials (previous pitches, proposal examples, marketing collateral, etc).
- Ensure that processes are followed and correct documents are used
- Project management of pitch meetings and proposals – scheduling, preparation, materials, practice, assisting on the day
- Supporting marketing initiatives such as following up on invites for webinars and events
What we are looking for:
- Solid team administration skills
- Coordination, organisation and scheduling skills
- Confident communicator, able to flex and tailor skills to suit and engage different audiences (internally and externally)
- Keen eye for detail and ability to multitask
- Strong emotional intelligence
- A creative flair and social attitude for networking
£28,000 - £30,000 pa