Head of HR - Sustainable Wellness Brand, Remote!
Join a sustainable wellness brand as Head of HR! We are looking for an experienced HR Professional who loves owning and nailing everything people! Defining new, inspiring ways of working, and running all projects on your own, we need someone who is excited about leading the way in getting all the nuts and bolts of the people function into a synchronised masterpiece.
Culturally, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about natural health, can think outside the box, are curious thinkers and creative dreamers!
Building a thriving culture
- Driving action to inspire teams
- Strategic planning and running of people & culture projects - constant collaboration across the organisation to create a future-fit strategy for the unique organisation
- Actively lead and support in-house recruitment strategy and team
- Developing and running a DE&I Culture strategy
Inspiring high-performing teams
- Lead the development and implementation of a fair and transparent pay and progression guideline for all employees, taking them on profound individual development journeys
- Planning of annual events, in line with People & Culture Strategy and company values
- Leading all Operational HR, process mapping, and keeping information updated, compliant
- Completely owning all Reporting & Analysis on everything people, and employee record keeping, documentation and filing (incl. contracts, Visas, training, joining, leaving etc).
Strong systems and workflows
- Supporting a hybrid team to thrive, and amplifying internal comms and people information
- Develop data reporting and metrics to drive strategic data insights, including the development of People Team SLAs and monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs and long-term People Roadmaps
What we are looking for:
- CIPD qualified. Brilliant and experienced HR professional with 5+ years running small to medium sized organisations (including remote and hybrid working teams)
- A true people person, able to understand and engage
- An excellent strategic thinker, and project manager, comfortable picking up and running with projects on your own
- Deeply comfortable with employment law and able to provide clarity on compliance in all areas
- Keen interest in natural health and building future-fit businesses
- Demonstrated experience with team leadership and management, and also obsessed with the detail and making sure everything
- People is running like a well-oiled machine
- Thrives in fast paced, constantly changing environment – this is your happy place!