Personal Assistant to CEO within the Entertainment and Music industry!
Looking for a dynamic and fresh opportunity to work in the entertainment world? This client is all encompassing from music management, label services to brand partnerships!
They are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO of this small but passionate team. They want someone with a great eye for detail and who is keen and committed in helping shape the future of the global music and entertainment scene.
- Greeting visitors and arranging refreshments for meetings
- Effective diary and email inbox management
- Scheduling and co-ordinating global travel arrangements
- Screening of internal and external telephone calls and taking appropriate action
- Handling confidential information in a professional manner
- Proactively arranging CEO’s appointment schedule
- Arranging and setting up audio and video conference calls
- Printing and filing
- Handling highly sensitive and confidential information
Who they’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to variable workflow and maintain composure
- Strong work ethic with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Capability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- A team player who is happy to help a lending hand and make an extra cup of tea now and again
- Occasionally might be required to work long hours/weekend
£30,000 - £35,000 pa