1:1 Business & Private PA to Well-Known Public Figure!
Superb new 1:1 Business & Private EA role to well-known public figure within the media world! We are looking for a confident, brilliantly discreet and uber efficient PA to seamlessly support in every aspect of our client’s brand and life.
On a day-to-day basis, your role will effortlessly flip between carrying out private personal tasks, managing media queries and responses, coordinating and organising publicity and interviews. You must have first class communication skills, both verbally and written and high attention to detail.
Discretion and confidentiality will be paramount, as is passion, enthusiasm and credibility as a first-class PA.
- Managing diary & appointments, both personal and business
- Full inbox management & responses
- Organising client meetings on a strategic basis in line with the business strategy
- Gifting connections
- House management of properties including project work
- Various types of paperwork and invoicing
- Organise and process travel & expenses
- Regular travel and flexibility is required
- Collaborate with agent as and when relevant
- Organise and manage a calendar of social engagements or networking events
- Oversee and negotiate on all public profile requests
- Manage social media channels
- Ensure comms between all parties are as fluid & productive as possible
What we are looking for:
- Experienced PA at MD level or above
- Previous experience supporting a public figure would be preferred but not essential
- Personable, organised, efficient & discreet
- Excellent written skills – able to quickly and articulately respond to media enquiries
- Passionate about marketing/advertising
£45,000 - £50,000 pa