Executive Assistant - Exclusive High-End Members Club, South West London!
A brilliant opportunity for a splendid EA to join an exclusive and high-end members club based in South West London. Supporting the CEO, this exciting and varied role will also allow for VIP events management and the opportunity to get stuck in with all aspects of the club management.
The role will require gravitas, agility and the ability to work autonomously whilst also working as part of a wider team. We are looking for an EA who can remain calm under a high pressure / fast-paced environment. Representing a very busy office, we will need an EA with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills and is ambassadorial with people.
Excellent role for someone who enjoys working in a place with a strong heritage and culture!
Responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary and calendar management
- Report writing and dealing with internal and external correspondence and communications
- Manage incoming calls to CEO
- Minute-taking during meeting
- Organise meetings, including hospitality events
- Support the CEO in the production of the Review of Year and the Annual Report & Accounts
- Manage the Club Office and the Senior Administrator, including overeseeing the scheduling and organisation of meetings and social events
- Maintain good communications and build relationships with members
- Establish and maintain contacts at other Clubs and manage bookings
- Proofread documents, providing copy and imagery as required
- Implement and maintain a Club-wide document management system
- Attend and prepare papers as necessary for the Executive meetings
- Organise the logistics of meeting and be the focal point for enquiries
- Assist with organising, formatting and distribution of main papers
- Manage the organisation and administration of general meetings, open meetings and away days as required
- Participate in formal occasions where appropriate
- Attend meetings or functions, which may take place during evenings or at weekends (very occasional)
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a similar EA role
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and collaborative work ethic
- Solution driven and can take initiative
- Ability to adhere to discretion sincerely
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
£40,000 - £50,000 pa