Supply Chain Executive - Organic Wellness Brand!
A fast-growing organic wellness brand specialising in plant-based milks and raw juices is looking for a Supply Chain Executive to join their high-energy and ambitious team! Our client is looking to inspire positive change for a healthier world.
The forward thinking and motivated candidate will be working at the heart of operations and maintaining the smooth-running of the office! The Supply Chain Executive will foster improvement in this fast-paced environment! This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants longevity and stable growth within a forward-thinking business.
- Order processing to ensure timely receipt and delivery of Retail & Wholesale orders
- Supply Chain Service: resolving BTB delivery issues & challenging MOQs
- Tracking and reconciling stock movements within the system & warehouses
- Checking and approving logistics & warehousing invoices
- System set ups for new customers & products
- Owning the month end process in terms of stock management
- Service KPI tracking
- Identifying Cost saving opportunities & efficiency improvements in supply chain
- Contributing to quarterly and annual reviews of systems and process improvement.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with NetSuite or SAP would be ideal
- Understanding of warehousing processes & procedures
- Ideally a strong interest or background in Supply Chain
£25,000 - £30,000 pa