EA to Partner and Investment Directors - Respected Private Equity Company!
An established and highly respected Private Equity company are looking for an experienced and level headed EA. This is a great company with a genuine team and over-arching family feel based in West London.
The role will be a hybrid of Executive Assistant/Office Manager predominantly supporting one Partner but also three Investment Directors.
- International travel arrangements
- Extensive meeting planning and/or scheduling
- Fielding telephone calls and/or email correspondence
- File organisation
- Expense reporting
- Database management
- Ad hoc assistance with general office management
- Cover for second EA when necessary
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant, at senior level
- Experience with planning heavy travel and scheduling
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent reliability and timeliness
- Educated to degree level (desired)
- Switched on and pro-active attitude
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to support high calibre individuals within a company that takes pride in looking after their team well. It includes an enticing benefits package and working hours (8:30 – 17:30)!
£45,000 - £50,000 pa