Office Manager/ Executive Assistant - NYC Based Investment Company!
** This role is based in NYC - applicants must be eligible to work in the USA **
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent global investment company! With offices in the UK, Europe, the US and Asia, you would be joining the team at a crucial point in their New York growth.
As the Office Manager and Executive Assistant, you will be providing enhanced support to enable your principal to operate at optimum efficiency. We’re looking for someone who possesses a high degree of self-management and initiative with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Organising office operations and procedures
- Providing administrative support to senior leadership
- Managing communications, correspondence and scheduling, calendar management, travel co-ordination and expense report management
- Facilitating communication between internal departments in the US and internationally
- Prioritising and organising important deadlines, meetings and necessary follow up
- Providing personalised and high quality customer service to key stakeholders
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks and projects as needed
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally 3+ years supporting senior executives
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowePoint
- Fantastic written and oral skills
- Great attention to detail and professionalism
- Resourceful and proactive with a positive attitude
New York, New York
$70,000 - $120,000 pa