PA to Directors - Leading Architectural Practice!
A leading interior and urban design architectural practice is looking for a PA to support two directors, as well as an international team with both finance and account admin work. This established firm is considered both distinguished, due to its excellent reputation, and international, due to its presence in the global marketplace - spanning projects over multiple market sectors.
This lovely team are looking for a well organised, resilient and head strong PA to join their company, with immediate start. This is a multifaceted role, predominantly involving PA support to the directors, as well as the broader team, but also supporting both the receptionist and office manager in ad-hoc duties. A position for someone who likes to be the real lynch pin of the office, with a strong and independent ‘can do’ attitude!
Personal Assistant to Principals:
- Screening calls and taking messages
- Diary Management
- Assisting in producing reports and documents
- Reproducing and copying reports and documents
- Arranging meetings, lunches etc
- Meeting and greeting visitors and arranging building passes
- Arranging all office functions and events
- Travel arrangements; flights/accommodation/taxi/travel Visa’s
- Liaising with the team in Toronto
- Responsible for Staff mobile contracts and setting up of Adamson devices
- Responsible for office Licences / Insurance / Memberships / Subscriptions
- Booking Staff travel arrangements and arranging payments
- Assisting with various ad hoc responsibilities
- Also assisting with Office manager duties including; IT issues, Reception duties and Health & Safety
- Assist with Project Billing
- Processing incoming invoices
- Preparation and distribution of cheques
- Uploading invoices onto bank site for payment authorisation
- Reconciling Company credit card statements and processing the expenses
- Assisting with annual audits
- Monthly accounts reporting
- Establishing and maintaining suppliers accounts
- Responsible for keeping the vendors list up to date
- All other duties deemed appropriate for the account’s administration
What they’re looking for:
- Ideally 3 years proven P.A / Accounts administration experience.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A polite and friendly manner with good telephone skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills