Executive Assistant - Creative Artist Management Agency, North London!
Incredible opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a creative Artist Management agency in London.
This role is predominantly providing first class support to the Managing Director whilst also undertaking duties as a Producer! As the go-to person, you will need to have first class communication skills, as well as a professional and calm approach.
Being both a creative and logical thinker will be crucial. This a varied and fast-paced role, which will require agility, flexibility and a positive working attitude. This role will require the candidate to juggle multiple tasks at any one time and be adaptable to the ever-changing schedule as no two days will be the same.
- Diary management – scheduling all meetings, social engagements etc.
- Inbox management, responding to client/artists emails on behalf of the Executive
- Travel coordination and itineraries, including hotels, flights, activities etc
- Event management - organising dinner parties and social engagements
- Management of correspondence, including email and phone
- Ad-hoc errands, pick-ups and administration
- Liaise with agents, clients and artists on all production related information including travel arrangements and logistics
- Create and manage production estimates for each project
- Manage production schedule of each project
- Oversee detailed tracking of expenses, invoices, legal documents
- Maintain industry knowledge of clients and creative teams
- Oversee and manage general casting, database, portfolio tracking, location scouting, call sheets and any other aspects of production
- Streamline communications and coordination with partner offices in US and Europe
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience as an EA or Producer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm with the ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful situations with ease
- Flexible & entrepreneurial approach to all work
- A very 'hands-on' approach and able to think outside the box
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, be proactive and demonstrate self-initiative
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- A proven track record in fast paced environments
£40,000 - £45,000 pa