Team Assistant - Boutique Finance Company, Fitzrovia!
Our client is an ambitious and very successful international investment firm. Headquartered in the US, this is a leading investment firm focused on technology companies. We are looking to add an exceptional Team Assistant in the London office.
Based in slick offices in Central London, you will be working with a highly driven, positive and smart team. This person would provide support to 2-3 Investment professionals.
- Meeting and greeting all clients, always ensuring excellent client service
- Diary management, international travel arrangements and supporting the EA
- Managing meeting rooms
- Developing a strong awareness of regular clients and maintaining professional and positive working relationships
- Working closely with internal members of staff and developing strong relationships
- Always maintaining a high level of visibility in reception, ensuring a positive and welcoming atmosphere
- Assisting teams with ad-hoc administration duties
- Ad hoc assistance with general office management
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a support role, preferably in professional services
- Needs to be highly organised and able to multitask
- Ability to work with a strong degree of independence and take ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Extremely professional with the ability to maintain integrity and discretion
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Polite and friendly manner
- Well-presented appearance
£25,000 - £35,000 pa