EA to Founder - Beautiful Gastropubs, West London
Amazing opportunity for an Executive Assistant who has a good business acumen and is passionate about hospitality. Based across a number of stunning west London locations, our client is the founder of beautiful gastropubs.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the MD / Founder – someone who loves being a true right-hand support in a busy and fast-paced role. Working across the different locations, no 2 days will be the same. (Role is 5 days in office)
- Provide and lead a full range of highly confidential /administrative support, exercising sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
- Act as the first point of contact among employees, clients and other external partners
- Meticulous planning and ownership of diary commitments, business meetings and email management, whilst constantly managing the ever-changing priorities and needs of the MD, with the ability to continually change direction, yet still ensuring everything is captured and all priorities are met to the highest standard
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing actions and minutes from meetings, keeping accurate records and following up on actions etc.
- Project management; create and maintain a working document in which the various projects across the group can be managed
- Conduct site visits alongside the Managing Director and take notes to be distributed
- Assist in the planning of at least one family and friends event per month across the group
- Private support such as personal medical appts., organising parties, holidays including itineraries. Liaising with family at times.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as an Executive Assistant and working with senior stakeholders
- Exposure working within hospitality would be a bonus
- Confidence and ability to exercise good judgment and decision making in a variety of situations
- Strong decision-making capabilities, technological skills, excellent organisational ability and be able to maintain a realistic balance amongst competing priorities
- Confident with the ability to build effective relationships throughout the company and externally
- Ability to take a high-level view on everything to enable you to pick up on nuances
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion
£45,000 - £55,000 pa