EA to Founder - PR Company!
Our client is a very successful and established PR company that offers innovative public relations service to big names within the sports industry! We are looking for a bright, experienced, and confident EA to support the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will possess confidence in leading and managing team members and take pride in driving the business forward alongside the Managing Director.
This position demands an EA capable of managing a diverse role, requiring both a proactive and reactive approach. In addition to the EA responsibilities, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the business dealing with all enquiries, correspondence, and phone calls
- EA support to the Director including diary management, coordinating travel and undertaking research when required
- Quarterly bookkeeping
- Management of all client billing and contracting
- Ensuring all general administration is kept up to date
- General Human Resources function assisting in all recruitment, performance management and staff reviews, ensuring the business remains compliant on all required HR matters
- Managing relationships, contracts and troubleshooting with company suppliers and service providers for the business
What are we looking for?
- Experienced EA with a professional demeanour throughout all levels of communication
- A high degree of emotional intelligence with excellent people skills and the proven acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and proactive approach
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Prior experience using Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- An understanding of managing multiple social media platforms
- An interest in sports business is desirable
£30,000 - £40,000 pa