PA to UHNWI - Incredible opportunity!
A wonderful opportunity to support an UHNWI with a diverse and multi-faceted portfolio of companies. This is an incredible role with a large scope for an individual to get amazing career and life experience ranging from; international travel and travel organisation, as well as, full private diary management for the whole family of five children, and across several properties.
This private PA position is interviewing and looking to start immediately.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Organising celebrations and events
- Coordinating social activities, booking appointments and managing diaries
- Handling purchases, logistics, tickets and memberships
- Managing household errands and returns
- Managing private and commercial travel, holidays and packing
- Organising and maintaining office systems, including filing, contacts, supplies, and inventories
- Assisting with house maintenance and repairs by scheduling, monitoring and liaising with trade appointments
- Coordinating with a team of staff
What you’ll have:
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent Microsoft skills, especially Excel
- Good people and communications skills
- Be a good problem solver
- Be self-directed and manage tasks on their own
- Anticipate issues in advance, be proactive and use good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and accurately
£50,000 - £65,000 pa