Executive Assistant - Leading Podcast Production Company, South London
A splendid opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in UK media! Working for a successful Podcast Production company with a very exciting growth trajectory, we are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and provide utmost comprehensive support to two busy Founders.
With plenty of scope to put your own stamp on the role, you will be providing EA support as well as office management and organising events!
- Managing diaries of the two founders of the business and key on-air talent
- Professional and proactive day-to-day diary management, to include built in deliverables, deadlines and regular meetings
- Managing the scheduling of some of the podcasts and ensure team are operating far ahead of schedule
- Be an effective gatekeeper - screen calls/take messages and receive visitors
- General office management, creating a pleasant workplace for the whole company
- Assisting in event planning
- Booking travel and logistics for events, studio bookings etc.
- Co-ordinate with production management and accounting to ensure processes are being followed
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience organising and scheduling meetings; preparing deliverables, deadlines and action points
- Administration experience
- Outstanding organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both in a written and oral capacity
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
£30,000 - £45,000 pa