Brand new role - EA to CEO - Sports Organisation!
Brand new Executive Assistant role to CEO of sports organisation!
An established, long-standing and well-known sporting organisation are looking for an EA to join their dynamic and passionate team.
We are looking to hire a fantastic, experienced and confident EA for this wonderful household name. Representing the CEO’s office, you will need to have first class communication skills and a very approachable manner.
- Manage the CEO’s diary, organise and prioritise daily workload, make appointments, coordinate reservations, send RSVPs to events, and schedule and assist with meetings as necessary
- Coordinate local and international travel. Book flights, hotels, taxis etc.
- Create and maintain travel itineraries. Responsible for ensuring travel documents are up to date and valid for all trips
- Liaising with internal and external staff on behalf of CEO
- Researching ahead of meetings and fully briefing CEO in preparation
- Building strong relationships
- Keep on top of important tasks and deadlines
- Draft and prepare presentations and correspondence
- Act as the first point of contact, managing telephone and email enquiries
- Any personal tasks as assigned by the CCO. These might include coordinating travel arrangements for the family etc.
What we are looking for:
- Must have supported at senior level as a PA/EA
- High attention to detail and strong, articulate communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must have an interest in the sports industry
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
Amazing role where you will be surrounded by passionate people who love working in this organisation!
£35,000 - £50,000 pa