Brand new role - EA to Managing Partner of Investment Firm, Central London!
Join a US investment firm as EA/Office Manager in the London Office. Our client is an established business with global presence and now looking to open up an office in London. We are looking for an individual who can lead the organisational and administrative support for the CEO’s (and family) relocation and assist with the smooth running of the office – including sourcing one!
As this is a brand new role we are looking for someone who is confident, enthusiastic and excited about shaping a role and being the main go-to person in the office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of travel often including flights, hotels and tickets – both for business and family
- Diary management
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Meeting planning and/or scheduling, often with overseas clients and contacts at all levels
- Expense reporting
- Assisting with general office management – ordering supplies, opening and distribution of post, stationery ordering and managing any vendors who service the office (cleaners, energy, network, etc.)
- Main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for all admin/office queries.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced C-suite level EA, ideally 7 years +
- Experience in working for an international office
- Any experience in relocating previous Execs would be beneficial
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Calm, upbeat and unflappable
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexible and proactive approach
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional follow through
- Ability to work independently
£45,000 - £60,000 pa