PA to Founder - Incredible Architecture and Design Firm, West London
Our client, an incredible architecture and design firm based in West London is currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive PA to the Founder to join their busy studio! Our client specialises in creating high quality, extraordinary and unique projects around the world. They have established a fantastic reputation, and pride themselves on employing exceptionally talented individuals and offering an incredible work environment and office space.
We are looking for a bright individual who has a friendly, outgoing and fun personality! As well as this, you will need to be extremely organised, with great administrative skills and initiative.
- Effective management of business and personal diary; assessing priority of appointments
- Coordinate meetings within the office and with existing and prospective clients
- Research complex travel options and itineraries including accommodation, Visa requirements
- Manage inbox, including replies as necessary
- Log all monthly credit card and cash expenses
- Ad hoc projects such as preparing new business brochures
- Organise events, such as Christmas and the summer party
- Support Communications Manager with approved project updated on the website / Instagram
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a support role
- Experience in a creative environment
- A team player attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to pitch in where help is needed
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both in a written and oral capacity
- Working together and supporting each other
- Creative thinking and being proactive
- A genuine desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always celebrating and spreading kindness!
£32,000 - £35,000 pa