EA to CEO-Multinational Company!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of ambitious professionals and work in a young, dynamic and fast-paced multinational organisation!
We are looking for an intelligent, presentable and experienced EA to support a high profile CEO. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires an organised and outgoing individual to provide support in a wide range of administrative functions.The ideal candidate should be flexible, with the ability to see things in perspective and able to handle changes during the workday.
- Assisting in the CEO office with running the day to day business of the CEO which includes personal/family related matters
- First point of contact for all phone calls and emails with discretionary filters to the CEO where necessary, dealing with any correspondence
- Participate in strategic and tactical business planning & implementation, requiring close communication and interaction with staff
- Responding to all incoming emails, phone calls, and other communications, quickly and professionally
- Extensive diary and travel management, ensuring all meetings are managed effectively and able to make changes at the last minute where necessary
- Schedule appointments, meetings and interviews, over multiple time zones
- Strong communications skills including written briefings and formal correspondence. Ability to verbally synthesize, summarise and brief with clear recommendations
What We Are Looking For:
- Ideally 5 years of experience in a supporting role working for an international organisation
- College/University degree
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Perfect organising and filing skills
- Analytic, creative and thinking ‘out of the box’ when needed and appropriate
- Proactive, confident and a self-starter
- Ability to problem solve on the spot and always retain a calm and professional demeanor
- Sense of humour: putting things into perspective
- Knows London well with regards to restaurants, hotels etc.
- Cultural awareness, organisational sensitivity
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
£50,000 - £55,000 pa