PA - Influential Figure within Media, Creative, Fashion!
Exciting new PA role supporting a very successful and influential writer and broadcaster within the creative world. As the right hand Assistant you will be providing direct support, ensuring her everyday runs smoothly by coordinating agendas, assisting with photoshoots, travels, itineraries and all administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be switched-on, forward thinking and have a creative flair.
- Manage personal scheduling for the principal, including agendas, emails and calls
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including arranging deliveries and making bookings
- Acting as first point of contact on behalf of principal
- Organise travel itineraries by booking flights and hotels
- Accompany principal on shoots and provide assistance when needed
- Coordinate and manage busy agenda
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 2 years PA or Admin experience
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficient across social media platforms, especially Instagram
- Ideally knowledge or experience within a creative environment
£25,000 - £28,000 pa