Team Assistant (with events), Amazing VC Firm - City!
Amazing venture capital firm based in the City! Join a small, very collaborative and supportive team as their Team Assistant/ Office Manager. As well as delivering exceptional support on the office management side, there will be lots of events organising!
This is an opportunity to take on a diverse, cross-functional role where no two days will be the same. In this fast-paced and dynamic environment, your day could involve researching projects and social media checking to organising events and book-keeping!
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with strong organisational and exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients and guests on arrival
- Manage and oversee office supplies (ensuring the office is stocked up)
- Supporting the partners with diary management; research; deal flow ops; special projects
- Managing suppliers
- Coordinate any external office use e. g. for events
- Team event and travel planning, and booking
- Payment set up, receipt, and invoice management
- Supporting on all people-related activities to help achieve people-related goals
- Assisting with championing company values, culture, and wellbeing initiatives
- Constantly looking at ways to improve running of the business; implementing systems and processes
- Assist in planning events and socials
- Create event pages & collateral materials, & track, collate and maintain RSVP lists
- Manage attendee check-in, venue, and on-the-day logistics
- Own event space set up (assembling, dismantling, and moving furniture before and after the event). Ensuring event setup meets the event requirements
- Keep an up-to-date list of the best venues for different types of events
- Assisting with social media management across key channels
- Ad hoc project research
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in a PA / Team Assistant/ Office Manager role
- Experience preferably in a small startup
- First class organisational skills
- Strong all-round support skills and a great attitude
£30,000 - £40,000 pa