Business & Private PA - Heart of Soho!
Amazing new Family Office PA role! Our client is looking for an experienced PA to join them to support the Managing Director and the wider family in a business and personal capacity.
A vibrant, friendly and hardworking team so a great sense of humour is a must with a big smile and willingness to get stuck-in!
We are seeking an individual with a track record of delivering high quality support in both a business and private capacity at UHNW level as well as prior exposure to the associated calibre of flexibility, commitment and pace required.
The role involves the following, although not exclusive:
- All organisational and administrative support, including forward planning, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
- Travel arrangements
- Set appointments, meetings, lunches and dinners
- Building relationships across the business – internally and externally
- Running errands
- Paying personal bills and reconciling business credit cards
- Taking minutes
- Research and more
- Supporting on any additional ad-hoc business projects as and when required
- Involvement with the Trust owned property portfolio for the family such as dealing with builders and maintenance
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience having worked in a Family Office as well as having worked for senior business figures.
- Excellent administration skills and knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Excellent spelling and grammar in order to draft correspondence on behalf of the Principal.
- Will have a genuine interest in supporting the Director and Owner in all aspects of their business and private life.
- Will be utterly professional, discreet and tactful
£40,000 - £55,000 pa