Private PA - UHNW Family - SW London!
We are looking for an outstanding private PA to join a vibrant and busy household, covering all aspects of business and private affairs. The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenging role within a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high calibre family.
Based at the Principal’s home in SW10 your duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for delegating and conveying all instructions/requests to household staff, business associates and family members
- Maintain a budget for every household (4 in UK and Europe)
- Oversee the management of Household staff and ad hoc Contractors in the UK households
- Interviewing candidates for household positions e.g. nannies, housekeepers, assistants
- Responsible for private and business correspondence: filtering mail, summarising messages and requests in order of priority, prompting principal on responses/feedback and drafting letters/memos
- Extensive travel co-ordination for family; booking helicopters, private planes, cars and drivers alongside PA at London Office
- Complex diary management including the scheduling of personal appointments (doctors, dentists, hairdressers etc), restaurant and hotel reservations and the organisation of theatre and concert tickets as well as business meetings
- Organising shooting weekends/arranging for wine, correct menus etc. to be in place
- Organisation of maintenance and redecoration projects at properties
- Processing of invoices and expenses
- Responsible for art collection, bidding at auction, arranging for payment, insurance and shipping, liaising with Consultant to ensure it is listed on a comprehensive inventory
- Organisation of events – family birthday parties, family parties (birthdays, weddings etc), dinners, cultural trips abroad
- Personal and domestic shopping – personal wardrobes, sourcing presents
- Management of extensive contacts database
- Maintaining a list of all family, friends and colleagues’ birthdays.
What we are looking for:
The candidate should be extremely personable, versatile and flexible with the ability to handle revolving schedules and willing to get involved at all levels, with a switch on attitude and good sense of humour. We require someone who represents a polished image of the family at all times, in person, on email and on the telephone. A German speaker is a bonus but not essential.
DBS check required - essential