EA to CEO - Growing International Business, West End!
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Business Assistant to join a leading name within the marine industry. As ‘right hand’ to the CEO, you will completely run his business life, act as the first point of external contact and also act on behalf of and represent the CEO as required.
We are looking for an experienced EA who will enjoy the challenge of working for a seriously bright and fast thinking CEO. With the company growing rapidly and the CEO needed in many places, you will be required to represent him in internal meetings and, with time, take some decision-making responsibilities too.
- Ensuring CEO availability and priorities are visible to Senior Management Team
- Acting on behalf of and representing the CEO as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and requests, expense authorisation and sign off on operational spend
- Attending Senior Management meetings on behalf of the CEO and ensuring CEO is aware of actions and salient points
- Screening inbox, handling business email correspondence
- Drafting strategic correspondence
- Preparing briefing notes & scripts for presentations/ speeches
- Key relationship liaison, including meeting and greeting
- Collation and preparation of presentations, proposals and contracts using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organising complex travel itineraries and travelling with CEO where necessary
- Arranging CEO conference attendance, including forward planning of events and demands upon wider team
- Assisting on projects including client/ marketing event planning
- Regular alignment with COO to assist with CEO prioritisation planning
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally five years’ experience in a senior level EA position
- Previous team management experience
- Confident working alongside board-level executives and partners
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a heavy workload with strict deadlines
£45,000 - £55,000 pa