PT Executive Assistant to Exec - Tech Industry, Remote!
Wonderful opportunity for a splendid EA to support a busy Exec of multiple tech companies on a remote and part time basis – the hours will be split across Monday - Friday. The EA will be at the helm of managing this busy Exec and will provide utmost support in multiple functions. With lots of scope to make the role your own, this role will require agility for the EA to work autonomously whilst displaying a can-do positive attitude at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Calendar and diary management
- Manage email inbox and send responses
- Travel and accommodation arrangements – organising Visas etc.
- Coordinating schedules, meetings and appointments
- Providing general administrative support and overseeing expenses
- Liaising with clients and colleagues as required
- Management and oversight of business projects
- Producing timelines and reviews of projects
- Research new business ventures or projects
- Ad hoc personal support
- Exceptional organisational and diary management skills
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritise an everchanging workload
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Experience using the full Microsoft Office suite
- Drafting, writing and research skills
*Must be able to travel to Surrey from time to time to meet with Exec.
£35,000 - £40,000 pa