Team PA for Leading Property company - Central London!
Amazing opportunity to join a leading property company!
Our client is a leader in its industry with a fantastic reputation and presence worldwide. As Team PA, you will be providing efficient and proactive support alongside the head Team PA to a team of around 20, including a number of consultants. You will be responsible for providing excellent admin and secretarial support to a very busy, high energy and dynamic team.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary/email management
- Develop and maintain active communication with the team
- Liaise with and assist HR department when booking in interviews and on boarding new starters
- Support wider team with general secretarial duties
- Process expenses on behalf of the Directors
- Liaise with internal and external clients and their corresponding PAs
- Raise regular monthly fee invoices, assist with team finances
- Handling telephone calls, taking and passing on messages as and when necessary
- Managing contacts database and tracking diary appointments
What we are looking for:
- A bright individual with spark and a fun personality
- Professional and mature working attitude
- Highly motivated and driven
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
£30,000 - £35,000 pa