Business and Private PA to UHNW Chairman - Various Investment Interests, Mayfair!
Fantastic opportunity for a brilliant EA to support an UHNWI entrepreneur and philanthropist with all areas of business and personal initiatives. With business interests in finance, real estate, technology and growth capital, our client is the Chairman of a boutique investment firm based in Mayfair.
This varied and exciting role will encapsulate a heavy workload where no two days will be the same thus excellent communication skills will be fundamental, and the successful candidate will be robust, enthusiastic and committed to building strong working relationships. As gatekeeper you will be required to provide seamless support whereby you will be able to anticipate the needs of the Exec before they arise. From liaising with high profile figures to organising private jets, the role will straddle complete autonomous support for the Exec.
We are looking for bright, charming and confident individual who has proven work experience supporting an UHNWI within a corporate setting. Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude are fundamental for this busy yet extremely rewarding role!
Responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary management, including meetings, events and other functions across numerous time zones, expense management, travel booking
- Arranging all travel requirements (local and international) - planning family and business travel itineraries, booking accommodation, coordinating with offices, arranging visas etc, organising ground crew and jet, organising chauffeur hire and calculating journey times
- Event management (USA and Europe) – VIP guest lists, invitations, food tastings and interior design for VIP/high profile dinners and parties
- Sourcing hard to find items e.g., tickets to Wimbledon and football finals, sold out concerts
- Acting as key contact for the Chairman – screening incoming telephone calls, dealing with correspondence and ensuring all issues are dealt with efficiently and speedily
- Be able to deal with clients in a professional and confidential manner
- Liaising with PR company and journalists to co-ordinate TV, radio and newspaper interviews
- Researching – companies, individuals, data etc.
- A hands-on role liaising with all suppliers and contractors for his UK & American residences, as well as managing household staff, his chauffeur and crew for his private plane
- Deal with all matters concerning his high value art pieces: shipping, storing, archiving, restoration of damaged pieces and maintenance
- Liaising with auction houses and authorising bids
- Drafting communications on behalf of the Chairman with minimal instruction and with the ability to adopt his writing style and tone
- Act as gatekeeper to CEO's time with the view of maximising his time as much as possible
- Collecting and driving a list of key decisions on a daily basis, such as: things he needs to sign, documents to review, important emails, invitations, deadlines, reminders, etc.
- Assisting in preparing and collating Board documents
- Arranging conference/video calls across various time zones
- Organise events and required briefings, speeches, media /communications
- Liaise with politicians and high-profile governmental figures
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as an EA with a background supporting UHNW households at a global level
- Impeccable organisational and communication skills
- Flexible, be able to be on call 24/7
- Proactive, self-directed with the ability to prioritise and pay meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible to travel at short notice
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Mac/Apple products
- Self-starter with strong initiative
£100,000 - £120,000 pa