Maternity Cover Contract - Amazing Family Office PA role, Soho!
9M Maternity Cover Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced PA to join them to support the Managing Director and the wider family in a business and personal capacity.
A vibrant, friendly and hardworking team so a great sense of humour is a must with a big smile and willingness to get stuck-in!
We are seeking an individual with a track record of delivering high quality support in both a business and private capacity at UHNW level as well as prior exposure to the associated calibre of flexibility, commitment and pace required.
The role involves the following, although not exclusive:
- All organisational and administrative support, including forward planning, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
- Travel arrangements
- Set appointments, meetings, lunches and dinners
- Building relationships across the business – internally and externally
- Running errands
- Paying personal bills and reconciling business credit cards
- Taking minutes
- Research and more
- Supporting on any additional ad-hoc business projects as and when required
- Involvement with the Trust owned property portfolio for the family such as dealing with builders and maintenance
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience having worked in a senior PA/ EA role. Family Office experience is advantageous
- Excellent administration skills and knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Excellent spelling and grammar in order to draft correspondence on behalf of the Principal.
- Will have a genuine interest in supporting the Director and Owner in all aspects of their business and private life.
- Will be utterly professional, discreet and tactful
£40,000 - £50,000 pa