** Please note this role is based in the US **
** All applicants must have existing right to work in the US **
Join a tech family as Executive Assistant to the CEO! Thriving since its inception 10 years ago, our client is an exciting, innovative and fast-growing tech company that operates within the hospitality space.
The team are fantastic - passionate, engaging and very driven individuals that want to succeed and exceed expectations. If you’re a builder, a problem solver, and love the fast pace of a start-up - it’s time to join the family.
As the Executive Assistant you will coordinate and provide high-quality administrative support while prioritizing correspondence across a wide range of business activities, allowing the CEO to focus on decision-making and focused responsibilities. Critical to the CEO’s success, you will analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
This EA role is considered an integral and indispensable part of the organization.
- Conserving executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating multi-faceted communications
- Create and maintain cross-departmental relationships
- Support with the preparation, editing and delivery of internal/external communications & presentations
- Managing the day-to-day calendar, meetings, including making appointments, providing reminders and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel arrangements/trip itineraries
- Acting as gatekeeper for the CEO and escalating relevant information as needed
- Prioritize tasks, set meetings and diffuse work conflict without involvement of CEO when appropriate
- Occasional private support required
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify solutions to a wide range of problems
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Fluency of Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Proven problem solver with a high level of business acuity